Baltic Real Estate Investment Forum
Baltic Real Estate Investment Forum is an annual event which will take place in Vilnius already for the 10th time. The organiser of the event is Lithuanian leading business daily Verslo žinios which belongs to the Bonnier Group.
The primary objective of the Forum is to gather together people from the real estate sector, to establish useful new contacts, exchange experience, identify new business opportunities and socialise.
The forum program is designed to provide focused information about the most topical aspects of the Baltic real estate market during the two-day event. Reports will be presented by well-known real estate market experts, and there will be many open discussions on various topics.
Just a few of the hottest topics:
- Baltic capitals 2015-2025: insights of city architects
- Golden Age of real estate is over? Trends and macroeconomics of the sector
- Baltic RE investment outlook: priorities and scenarios that the leading investors are preparing for
- Financing RE projects: new policies and expectations of international and local banks
- Offices, residential, hotels, shopping centres, niches and industrial: updated insights from investors, developers and consumers
The hottest trends in RE:
- Office market is growing, but more and more IT service centers leave Baltics: what are the main challenges for office developers?
- Student housing, senior housing, infrastructure projects: what are the most attractive alternative investments
- How industrial and logistics projects change investment priorities
- Hotel investments in Baltics: is this growth sustainable?
- 6000 apartments in 2019: new record or just one step forward the growth
- Rethinking places and spaces: how to attract a customer in 2025
*In case of live events restrictions, Forum will move to the online event
TIME: September 10-11, 2020
VENUE: Vilnius Grand Resort, Ežeraičių km, Ežeraičių g. 2, Vilnius, Lietuva
TARGET AUDIENCE: Real estate developers, administrators, entrepreneurs, appraisers, brokers, builders, architects, analysts, consultants, insurance experts, investors, and managers of financial companies
Participation fee per person: EUR 531 + VAT
Participation fee per person registering 5 or more participants: EUR 513 + VAT
Participation fee per person for online conference: EUR 513 + VAT
Vairāk informācijas: Santa Butāne +37126132470 | email@example.com