Baltic Real Estate Investment Forum
Baltic Real Estate Investment Forum is an annual event which will take place in Vilnius already for the 10th time. The organiser of the event is Lithuanian leading business daily Verslo žinios which belongs to the Bonnier Group.
The primary objective of the Forum is to gather together people from the real estate sector, to establish useful new contacts, exchange experience, identify new business opportunities and socialise.
The forum program is designed to provide focused information about the most topical aspects of the Baltic real estate market during the two-day event. Reports will be presented by well-known real estate market experts, and there will be many open discussions on various topics.
Just a few of the hottest topics:
- Baltic capitals 2015-2025:
- Insights of Vilnius, Riga, Tallinn city architects
- How technologies and economics transform modern cities
- Golden age of RE: how macroeconomics might change it
- Investment outlook: what can we expect?
- The most important RE projects: insights and lessons learned
The hottest trends in RE:
- Office market is growing, but more and more IT service centers leave Baltics: what are the main challenges for office developers?
- Student housing, senior housing, infrastructure projects: what are the most attractive alternative investments
- How industrial and logistics projects change investment priorities
- Hotel investments in Baltics: is this growth sustainable?
- 6000 apartments in 2019: new record or just one step forward the growth
- Rethinking places and spaces: how to attract a customer in 2025
TIME: September 10-11, 2020
VENUE: Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva, Konstitucijos ave. 20, Vilnius, Lithuania
TARGET AUDIENCE: Real estate developers, administrators, entrepreneurs, appraisers, brokers, builders, architects, analysts, consultants, insurance experts, investors, and managers of financial companies
Until 19th of June:
Participation fee per person: EUR 501.50 + VAT
Participation fee per person registering 5 or more participants: EUR 472.00 + VAT
Until 9th of September:
Participation fee per person: EUR 590 + VAT
Participation fee per person with 10% discount (clients of Aripaev, Verslo Žinios, Dienas Bizness): EUR 531.00 + VAT
Vairāk informācijas: Santa Butāne +37126132470 | [email protected]