Baltic M&A and Private Equity Forum 2021
Since its launch in 2010, the Baltic M&A and Private Equity Forum has developed an excellent reputation among private equity and venture capital funds, investment bankers, lawyers, other advisers, company managers and shareholders, gathering 200+ participants each year. The Forum offers a platform for establishing new contacts, finding new business opportunities, sharing experiences, and spending time with peers.
The forum is organized by the Lithuanian business daily Verslo žinios, Sorainen, and the Lithuanian Private Equity and Venture Capital Association, in partnership with the Baltic business dailies Dienas Bizness (Latvia) and Äripäev (Estonia), the Latvian and Estonian Private Equity and Venture Capital Associations.
THIS YEAR THE FORUM WILL FOCUS ON THE FOLLOWING KEY TOPICS:
- Baltic transaction market: M&A in the time of a pandemic;
- Mergers and acquisitions as a strategic tool for business development;
- The global and local economy: what to expect in 2021-2022;
- The huge number of case studies from recent transactions in the Baltics (of both pandemic and pre-pandemic transactions; from PE to PE sale, to IPO);
- Does it cost or pay to be sustainable?
- Discussions on Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance topics;
- Sustainable finance and its impact on the financial sector.
The Forum will also feature the Baltic M&A and Private Equity Awards and multiple networking opportunities.
TIME: May 26, 2021
TARGET AUDIENCE: Private equity and venture capital funds, investment bankers, lawyers, advisers and consultants, company managers and shareholders.
EARLY BIRD PRICE UNTIL APRIL25:
For one participant: 188 EUR + VAT
For three or more participants from the same company: 168 EUR + VAT
For one participant: 310 EUR + VAT
Vairāk informācijas: Santa Butāne | M. +371 26132470 | firstname.lastname@example.org